Thursday, April 1, 2010
April Fools... Guess what? Medication Time!
Guess what... It is April fools day! Today I get to start my medication regiments for the next 5 days before FET Transfer. I start taking Estrogen 2mg orally every night from today. From tomorrow on vaginal suppository 200mg three time a day, lie down for 20~30 mins for the medication to desolve. On next Tuesday, April 6, early morning I get to go in to Express Labs to have my blood drawn to see if P4 and E2 level are high enough. Once New Hope receives my blood work results, they can make the decision whether this is a good cycle for the IVF Transfer and I can fly to New York. The transfer should be done on April 7. The medication will continued for 9~12 weeks if I am pregnant. I can stop taking the medications in about two weeks if you I am not pregnant. The nice thing about New Hope Fertility Clinic is that they normally do a natural cycle for FET patients. This means that I don't have to take hormone shots to regulate my cycle... They just require a lot of monitoring via sonograms and blood work to ensure that we transfer the FET at the optimal time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment