
So what does it feel like being pregnant with less than a month to go? There are pros and cons when being pregnant. One of the pros is being able to eat foods and having them taste soooo good. Skin is clear and glowing. And then you have the cons: Waking up 4-5 times per night just to roll over. Needing a nap just because the day is 1/2 way through. Muscles throb and your back kills. BUT, it is all worth it!
My favorite part of being pregnant is "the countdown". This is the exciting part when you don’t know what to expect. I have it all planned out that I will work until December 16th, rest for a few days, clean house and prepare for Jeff and Wenting to arrive. Then we will have the baby around December 22nd or 23rd. BUT the anxiety comes with the possibility that life can throw you a curve ball and things go different than planned.
With that being said: the bags are packed, hospital paperwork is complete, and everything at work is taken care of. Just in case something goes "not as planned".
I live my life to the fullest and by my favorite motto: Hope for the best but ensure that you plan for the worst.
Thanks Mommy!
ReplyDeleteFletcher
It is a nice warm comfort little home and I just want to stay. Sorry that I trouble your back and sleep. I wonder if I can massage for you to help you feel better. Does my stretch and kicking count as such?
ReplyDeleteFletcher