First, I have to say that Mari with New Hope Fertility Center is a sweetheart and really good at her job. I spoke with her on March 2nd about the IVF process and all the requirements I needed to complete prior to the embryo transfer. She then followed up with an email containing documentation for me to complete. That day I scheduled my appointment with Rosemark Womens center for the blood work and examinations. I filed out Mari's paperwork and returned it to her the next day.
Holy Cow! I did not realize how inadequate and rude the employees at Rosemark Women's Center was here in Idaho Falls until I went there for my Surrogate Screening Tests. When I arrived at Rosemark on Thursday, I found out that they lost my Doctors Orders. The nurses and Doctors kept coming into my room asking me what I was there for. Finally, I called Mari in a panic and asked her to fax the Doctors Orders over one more time. (Mari is an angel). Once they received the orders, it took over 30 minutes for the lab employees to come take my blood for the tests.
On my way out the door 1.5 hours later, I asked the nurse at the front desk to make sure my exam results get faxed to Mari. The nurse held up the reports and told me that she would fax them right over.
***It has been 4 days since this doctors appointment and Mari has not received the documentation on my exam. I am very disappointed and will be looking for a different doctor for my prenatal care.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment